[GRASS-user] saving default display manager window config

Seb spluque at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:31:50 EST 2006

Hi,

To save time during startup procedures when using the display manager, is
it possible to save the window and widget configuration settings?
Whenever I start the display manager, I would like it to be maximized and
to show the different windows (the display, options, and output widgets)
with chosen relative sizes.  Saving the workspace does some of this for
particular locations, but can all of it be done globally?  Thanks in
advance.

Cheers,

--
Seb