[GRASS-user] saving default display manager window config

Seb spluque at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:17:26 EST 2006

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:28:57 +1300,
Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

> this is up to your window manager, e.g. I use sawfish WM with these
> "matched window" settings: (~/.sawfish/custom, newlines added for
> clarity)

Thanks Hamish, I'm on KDE and found how to do something similar.  However,
there seems to be no way to set the relative sizes of parts within d.m (I
always have to fiddle the relative sizes of the display, options and
output parts for visibility).  Getting the windows to be maximized already
saves time though.

Cheers,

--
Seb