[GRASS-user] can v.surf.bspline work without vector topology?

roberto.antolin at polimi.it roberto.antolin at polimi.it
Thu Dec 7 19:42:22 EST 2006

Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> ha escrito:

> Carlos \ wrote:
>>
>> can v.surf.bspline work with opint data imported as
>> v.in.ascii -vbt? I mean, without topolopgy nor table? Or I do need a
>> table?
>

> just a guess, but yes, I think it should work.

Yes, Hamish, you are right. It actually works without topology. I
doesn't care about it at all. Topology is not asked nor created in the
case that vector output is used.

> did you get an error?

Please, Carlos, let me know if you got an error. I'll use this long
weekend (here in Italy) to fix already known bugs in v.surf.bspline
and lidar modules.

I have some "homeworks" ;)

> Hamish

Cheers,