[GRASS-user] 'ARNing: Cannot open driver 'dbf"

Raymond Fu raymond_fu at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 21:30:57 EST 2006

hi
  >does the cygwin version work if you are using the "native" MSys version?
>or vice versa?
I am using XP Window.   Would you please tell me more information about that version?    Where can I get the version?  How to install the version?

  Raymond

Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Raymond Fu wrote:
> any idea?
..
> I am using GRASS version 6.1.CVS(grass-cvs) from
> http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html

does the cygwin version work if you are using the "native" MSys version?
or vice versa?

In the past Glynn asked if anyone would make a 6.2.0 version for Cygwin?
(now 6.2.1rc1) Non-native, but much more stable vs 6.2.0+Msys as Msys
stuff is still in active development in the 6.3 line.

Hamish