[GRASS-user] moving raster from one location to another

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 11:31:03 EST 2006

Well r.proj is for re-projecting a map from one projection to another, but
it sounds like your map already *is* in the projection you want: it's just
that the locations settings do not reflect that. If it's the only map in
your location or all the maps have the same projection, you can just
change the projection of the location with g.setproj or g.proj to match
the map.

Paul