[GRASS-user] Add a module to already installed Grass 6.2.1

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 14:25:54 EST 2006

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 06:10, Patrick Meyfroidt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I very recently installed Grass 6.2.1 on my Ubuntu Dapper machine.
> I would like to use the module r.resamp.stats which is not available
> in this version of Grass.
>
> Is it possible to add this (or another) module after installation?
> How is it possible to do that?
>
> Thank you very much,
>

> Patrick Meyfroidt

Hi Patrick,

Did you install via source or binary? If you installed via binary, then you
will need to get a more current binary distribution of GRASS.

If you compiled from source, you can always get the lates CVS copy and
re-compile. as for inserting newer code into an exisiting source branch...
not sure if this will work- the other devs might have a better solution. In
general i have found that using the CVS branch is the best way to stay up to
date.

Cheers,

Dylan

--