[GRASS-user] Bundle Adustment for SPOT imagery

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Dec 25 06:53:09 EST 2006

Feng Wordsworth wrote:

> Does anybody know if GRASS can ortho rectify SPOT 2.5m high res satellite image using
> Tiangulation method (Bundle adustment for pushbroom sensor)?

I don't know if what I advise is the method you are seeking for
exactly, but hope it somewhat helps:

> Single frame

i.ortho.photo, if you have the DEM of the area already available

> or stereo SPOT.

If you want to derive the DEM from the stereo pair and orthorectify
imagery using this DEM, try e-foto:
http://www.efoto.eng.uerj.br/index-en.html

There is also an old stereo software on GRASS 5 add-ons page:
http://grass.itc.it/outgoing/grass5/
which you might like to look at. However, last time I tried it I failed
to make any use of it though (crashing). IIRC Trevor Viens was thinking
 of fixing and modernizing few months ago. Try asking him if he had any
luck with it (you'll find the email in the list archives).

Maciek