[GRASSLIST:10133] Re: updates to gism2 - Feb2, 2006

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:49:16 EST 2006

Hi Eric.

I doubt that any d.* commands will work from the command console. They are
by default set up to run in x-monitors and it currently takes a bit of
tweaking to make them run in a TclTk canvas. However, most d.* commands are
available by other means within the GIS Manaer. Other commands, like
r.composite, should  work however.

I'll look to see what went wrong with the save button. It worked before, so
I must have messed something up when fixing something else.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213