[GRASSLIST:10153] Re: importing EDOQ LUT

Martin du Saire mdusaire at umn.edu
Sat Feb 4 22:38:53 EST 2006

Thanks for your quick response,

The problem is that imagename.red, imagename.green, and
imagename.blue resulting from r.in.gdal, are identical grayscale
images.  Their histograms are exactly the same, so the composite ends
up being grayscale...it should be RGB right?  But r.composite would
produce an RGB raster map only if xxxx.red, xxxx.green, and xxxx.blue
are distinct, right?

Is there a problem with the .jpg, or am I importing it incorrectly?

Is there supposed to be a look-up-table associated with the image
that I use to generate the  xxxx.red, xxxx.green, xxxx.blue?

Thanks.