[GRASSLIST:10341] i.vpoints can't read temp files

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:29:01 EST 2006

Hello all, I just compile the last wekk CVS, and tried to rectify a raster
scanned map with i.vpoints, but when I try to select a vector to be used as
reference, it crashes and gives this msg at the bottom of the window:
"ERROR: ask_gis_files: can't read tempfile"

Any ideas?

thanks

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows 95 from
my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged by
2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke