[GRASSLIST:10355] Re: Error in startup script: couldn't execute "ps.map": no such file or directory - grass6.0.0 on Mandriva 2006

Nagesh Bhatkar bnagesh at nio.org
Thu Feb 16 23:11:30 EST 2006

Hello Sir,
Thanks for your reply.
As u suggested, eventually i will have to switch to grass-6.0.1 and
other higher versions that will be released.
But i wanted to know if anyone else faced the same problem as mine and
if grass-6.0.0
works on mandriva 2006 without the error:
??Error in startup script: couldn't execute "ps.map": no such file or
directory?
Also i had a few addon modules written which
i was using with grass-6.0.0

Regards

Nagesh