[GRASSLIST:10387] Re: G_plot_polygon() suggestion for vector areas

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:17:22 EST 2006

I've added G_setup_fill() function to fill a polygon with dots.  I chose dotted
fill over dashed fill because of kind of the moire effect.  You can see a
screenshot of d.vect with "fill=2 width=1" option.  "fill=2 width=1" means that
it fills areas with 1 pixel dots and 2 pixel skip.

There is a limitation: if two vectors are overlaid with the same fill, only the
latter will be shown.

Please find attached the figure.

Huidae Cho