[GRASSLIST:10469] Re: QGIS/GRASS for Windows 060217

Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Tue Feb 21 06:27:09 EST 2006

Thank you!
You seem to be right, so, there is no GRASS format listed. how can I introduce
GRASS formats?
I used the rpms from gdf... before I hat compiled my own version, but did not
get qgis compiled, so I tried with packages from gdf. Vector format works
fine.

Thanks in advance
Manuel

Am Dienstag, 21. Februar 2006 11:17 schrieben Sie: