[GRASSLIST:10512] Re: Hatching in ps.map

wqual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Wed Feb 22 03:21:21 EST 2006

Hi Dylan,
unfortunately, it did not work. When I run ps.map, I get the following error
message:

ps.map -r input=/home/wqual/spear.soils output=soilse.ps
PS-PAINT: scale set to 1 : 9667.
PS-PAINT: reading point/line file ...
PS-PAINT: reading vector file <soils at PERMANENT in PERMANENT> ...
PS-PAINT: reading vector file <soils at PERMANENT in PERMANENT> ...file
</home/wqual/ps_pattern_59.ras> is not in EPS format
file </home/wqual/ps_pattern_59.ras> is not in EPS format
file </home/wqual/ps_pattern_59.ras> is not in EPS format

Wolfgang
Am Dienstag 21 Februar 2006 pH:35:19 nachmittags/abends schrieb Dylan
Beaudette: