[GRASSLIST:10523] v.delaunay and v.to.db (3D)

Zbigniew Perski perski at us.edu.pl
Wed Feb 22 13:16:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I have the file which contains 3D points (x,y,z). I would like to create
delaunay network of lines and assign to its the database start and end
coordinates and height difference for each arc. With x and y coordinates
it was simple but how to extract z values? v.to.db does not returns z
values....
OK. maybe v.delaunay does not support yet 3D. However, it should be
possible to extract z values from point database by comparison of x and
y coord. Probably it might be done by an sql command. Unfortunately I
have no experience with sql and everything what I found was related to
work on single database.
Any suggestions how to do it in grass?

Regards

Zbigniew