[GRASSLIST:10554] r.fillnulls

giglio.antonio at katamail.com giglio.antonio at katamail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:28:02 EST 2006

Hi, i used r.in.srtm for building a DEM. I have joined images (1°x1° squares) using r.patch, and now i'm trying to fill "no data" holes in the map i obtained. I think to use r.fillnulls, but have the following error:

r.fillnulls input=input_name output=srilanka.dem tension=40. smooth=0.1
Using tmp file r_fillnulls_3464
Locating and isolating NULL areas...

GRASS_INFO_ERROR(3474,1): invalid ellipsoid i
\a in file PROJ_INFO in PERMANENT

GRASS_INFO_ERROR(3479,1): invalid ellipsoid i
\a in file PROJ_INFO in PERMANENT
expr: errore di sintassi

invalid ellipsoid i
\a in file PROJ_INFO in PERMANENT
ERROR detected: /usr/lib/grass/scripts/r.fillnulls abandoned. Removing temporary map:
REMOVE [r_fillnulls_3464]
 raster
 header
 category