[GRASSLIST:10589] Re: GRASS 6.1cvs gis.m error

Ing.Peter Misovic peter.misovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 14:02:42 EST 2006

Yes, I understand the concept. It works fine now. I've started Grass
from folder with limited write permissions.

I have question in regard of this issue. Is it problem to find out in
script (code) from system WHO is starting script ? If it is not, the
script could create temp (etc.) files directly into home directory of
user who has started this script. Even if the sctipt is not starting
from user's home directory.

Peter