[GRASSLIST:10604] Re: problems with GIS managerRe: GRASS 6.1cvs gis.m error

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 02:48:40 EST 2006

Hi Mike,

I just tried removing and re-installing the same binary(although i have not
yet tried compiing from source as you suggest).
Please note, about both the Feb 20 and Feb 25 cvs binaries, there is NO
MONITORCAP file at all! Hence i get a series of errors at this point...

Then, to get past the initial errors i keep getting, i copy your
gis.mscript and folder as well as your monitorcap file.

Only after this does GRASS start, and then i get the errors in starting a
monitor that we have been discussing.

Does this give you any pointers to the problem?
-vishal