[GRASSLIST:9698] OGUG's new Site

Dave Sampson dr.sampson at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 2 15:52:19 EST 2006

OGUG is Ottawa's GRASS (GIS) Users Group.  Although we have members from
Toronto, and as far away as California OGUG was started in the hopes of
forming a local community of GRASS users to learn about GRASS and arange
joint projects. We invite all users of GRASS and GFOSS in the Ottawa
Area to join in. If you want sugestions on how to start your own local
GRASS community contact us for some pointers and encouragement.

The Ottawa GRASS Users Group (OGUG) introduces its new community
website. http://cemml.carleton.ca/OGUG

Get info about the Public Geodata License (PGL - Canadian Edition):
http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/pgl, and join the discussion on the