[GRASSLIST:9717] Re: drop column?

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:06:46 EST 2006

yes sorry, that was for the DBF driver.  shoot, thats too bad.  i
guess i'd have to (from reading the archives) create a temp table and
copy over only the colums I want and then re-attach it?  that might be
a handy function.

anyhow, learning postgres is on my TODO list, so hopefully this issue
goes away with more knowledge.

thanks!