[GRASSLIST:9745] Re: real color landsat images

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Fri Jan 6 12:39:37 EST 2006

Sorry for the late answer!

 I tried it again, but it seems that my idea on how the result has to
look was a bit too realistic. My first try was with an area in Asia and
it showed a lot of forrest and the resulting green did not look very
natural. That was the reason for my mail. Now I tried with a region in
Germany and the result looks better.
(chanals 10/20/30:
http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~s0167070/grass/102030.jpg
chanals 20/40/50: