[GRASSLIST:9750] Re: Add 3D Values

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:09:08 EST 2006

So actually to just get the profile data the fastest workflow would be:
1. create points along my line at specific distances with v.to.points
2. grab elevation for the points with v.drape (or would something else
be better for point data)
3. dump points and attributes (or at this point just dump distance and
elevation attributes, who cares about the point anymore)
4. process with my favorite graphing application