[GRASSLIST:9754] Re:

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:22:27 EST 2006

hey congrats on the jumping of ship!   i'ma long time arc user moving
as far away as possible and into GRASS/QGIS.  this is the future of
GIS before us.

sorry i cant help with your problem, but I would recommend upgrading
to at least versin 6, because there is vector topology, which you know
is important from a/i coverages.