[GRASSLIST:9829] The Ottawa GRASS Users Group is growing again

Dave Sampson dr.sampson at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 14 15:37:56 EST 2006

Hey Folks
The Ottawa GRASS (GIS) users group is seeing more growth in GRASS
related content on their site. We encourage our users to submit content
that our administrators to review and post. How do you contribute
content? Refer to the link at the end of the document.

When you add content that you want visible to the world make sure you
give it a pre-defined keyword and SUBMIT for review. If you want to
contribute to one of the bellow areas please note its keyword in brackets

*INVITATION: Request for project outline - Academics, Students, NPO's,
and community mapping projects.
*http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/Members/drsampson/news/invitation-for-academics-students-non-profits-community-mapping/

*NEW - Collaborative work space to make comments on the Canadian verison
of the Public Geodata License (PGL)*
http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/Members/drsampson/pgl/pgl-discussion/

*A reminder of our tutorial: Next Thursday*
http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/events

*Talk of GRASS joining a GFOSS foundation:*
http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/news

*GRASS MAPS Gallery:* Check out what people can produce with GRASS. (KW:
GRASS-MAPS-Gallery)
http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/projects/map-gallery

*GRASS Papers*: A growing collection of papers documenting GRASS GIS.
Make sure your publications are linked here (KW: GRASS-Paper)

*Public Data Sources: *A growing collection of sources to download free
geographic data. If you have one post it (KW: Geodata-Public)

*GRASS Data Sources:* As above but specific to GRASS format (KW:
Geodata-GRASS)
http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/test/grass-data

*OGUG Data:* Information for creating your own Ottawa LOCATION can be
found here. When you submit your datasets use the following keywords
(geodata-OGUG)
http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/test/ogug-data

*Adding and editing content in our site:*
http://docs.neuroinf.de/PloneBook/ch3.rst

Cheers

|    Contact ogug AT sympatico.ca for meetings and GRASS projects    |