[GRASSLIST:9873] problems selecting training sites

Anja Drews anja.drews at uni-oldenburg.de
Tue Jan 17 08:30:41 EST 2006

Dear list,

I am trying to to do a maximum liklihood supervised classification and
have problems selecting the training sites.

I grouped my necessary images:
i.group group=TIME_SLOT subgroup=DAY
input=200601161230_europe_ir120,200601161230_europe_vis006,200601161230_europe_ir016

Made an RGB images to find my most wanted features and now try to
digitize with i.class the training sites.  The interactive tool allows
me to digitize a ploygon but when I am trying to enter the the Analyze
Region Menue I get an error message:
prepare signature: data error (click mouse to continue).

What could I have done wrong? The manual is very clear about all steps.

Kind regards,
Anja