[GRASSLIST:9910] Re: Grass GIS

Siddhesh Bhatkar sid_grass at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 01:28:34 EST 2006

Hello Ravi,

I work as a Project Assistant in our Institute and am
not a Research fellow.

1. We Use GRASS gis to edit dems with some add-on
modules we have coded.
   Also use it to create site maps.
2. We been using GRASS -GIS  from the very begining
since its a
   free software.
3. I do not  have any published material.

I did visit the FOSS GIS Info page and the the
mapserver with php
http://www.maptools.org/fgs/
Will talk about the FOSS GIS to my Seniors. And will
write back if they seem interested.
Thanks.

Regards
Siddhesh.