[GRASSLIST:9926] About #GRASS irc channel

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:40:16 EST 2006

Hi guys!
During the previous day,I have noticed that grass irc channel, is alive;
talking with other members we thought that would be a nice idea to
have a bot logging the chan, so searching can be done also on them.
This is the bot used on #Qgis channel (thx Tim ;) )
http://supybot.com/

For anyone who don't know what i am talking about, those are the clients:
www.mirc.com (win)
http://konversation.kde.org/ or www.xchat.org (linux)

and this is the link

irc://chat.freenode.net:6667/#grass

See you on the chat
Bye
Luca

--
"In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make (Paul McCartney)."

GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it