[GRASSLIST:9974] Re: [GRASS5] Re: Talking about an umbrella GFOSS foundation

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:40:47 EST 2006

Tyler,

Thanks for the response. As I said previously, I'm in favor of GRASS
participating in this effort. Discussions showed up today about licensing
and support (i.e., what kinds of benefits do projects receive from joining
the foundation). The mission and rationale for the foundation, and for
projects joining the foundation will be important to articulate at the
outset.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402