[GRASSLIST:9981] Re: raster legend

Luigi Ponti lponti at infinito.it
Tue Jan 24 22:26:24 EST 2006

Thanks Amish,

Also I would like to ask you a more general question: when I do not
receive any answer from the mailing list, am I to assume that I did
something wrong or asked a question out of the scope of the list?

Last but not least, today I finished developing a draft of the mapping
tool for agroecosystem analysis that was my goal when I joined the
mailing list. I want to thank the GRASS community for great support. I
worked a lot and I learned a lot (GRASS commands, unix shell scripts,
PERL, etc.): THANK YOU!

Ciao,

Luigi