[GRASSLIST:10048] Re: projection problems

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Mon Jan 30 12:40:06 EST 2006

Tom, before you spend too much time on this...

I think DNR data came with a screwy  y value in their table. I opened
the original DNR table, and as I've said before, the values are there
that are all less than 1 million - which can't be correct. I added  x
and y coords, named something like xadded, yadded (bad short term
memory), and then calculated the difference, saved in ydiff. It is a
number that is something like 4,700,206, plus or minus 0.5.

I have no idea why MN DNR did this. Do you see the same thing? But I
am beginning to think it is a not grass or postgresql issue...