[GRASSLIST:10068] Re: Can't install grasslib.mpkg

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 31 01:48:55 EST 2006

Todd,

Greetings from up the road.

I strongly recommend you use GRASS 6.1 cvs from Lorenzo's site. Use the new
libraries too.

6.1 is very stable (IMHO more so than 6.0), has more functionality, and has
a better GUI interface.

Hope we can release it as 6.2 soon. In the meantime, don't hesitate to use
6.1.

Note that I just released a new interface for 6.1 with instructions on how
to install it. I posted the announcement to the GRASS list this afternoon.

Cheers
Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402