[GRASS-user] GRASS imges show in QGIS

David dpleydel at univ-fcomte.fr
Wed Jul 5 13:46:13 EDT 2006

> pmarc <paulomarcondes at gmail.com> wrote:
>   2006/7/4, hemant moharir :
> > Hi All,
> > I want to show Vestor and Raster Image of
> > Grass 6.0.2 should show in QGIS.How it will do?
>
> Well... you need to have qgis-grass plugin installed.
>
> Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
> -22.915 -42.229 = GG87vc (http://www.amsat.org/cgi-bin/gridconv)
> Debian GNU/Linux = http://rj.debianbrasil.org = http://www.debian.org

Recent experience tells me this will not be enough. You will also need
the gdal-grass plugin otherwise QGIS will not surport the GRASS raster
format.

Try 'gdalinfo --formats |grep GRASS', if this returns nothing then you
need to install the gdal-grass plugin too.

Even this didn't work for me, but then I've not yet tried to recompile
QGIS.

Good luck
Dave 8^)