[GRASS-user] xganim Error: attempt to add non-widget child "DropSiteManager" to parent "xganim" which supports only widgets

Nagesh Bhatkar bnagesh at nio.org
Thu Jul 6 00:28:21 EDT 2006

Allright Sir. Since its quite hard to track down this bug, should
i revert back to LessTif if theres a possible way to remove the error
LessTif was giving:

Warning: XmManager ClassInitialize: XmeTraitSet failed
Error: attempt to add non-widget child "DropSiteManager" to parent
"xganim" which supports only widgets

or is there no way i can use the xganim module of GRASS on my system.

Thanks and Regards
Nagesh