[GRASS-user] tcltk problem

David dpleydel at univ-fcomte.fr
Tue Jul 18 07:31:06 EDT 2006

Sorry to forget the TcltTK version. I have tcl8.4 and tk8.4 installed
as binaries from the Debian repository. My sources.list looks like

deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb-src http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debian-gis stable main non-free contrib

The GRASS version was hidden in the email, I'm using 6.1 from this
weeks cvs.  But, I noticed the path was wrong in my first email, the
README I was refering to was in
"/usr/local/src/grass61/grass-6.1.cvs_src_snapshot_2006_06_24/visualization/nviz/src".

The README suggests renaming tkInt.h and tkIntDecls.h, not too tricky,
but then it talks about editing togl.c which seems a lot more taxing
to thsoe who don't know what they are donig.

So how do I go about getting nviz to talk with TclTk? I think this question amounts to "How we should I
specify the 'elif' statement in togl.c?"

many thanks
Dave