[GRASS-user] UbuntuGIS Wiki page : make-up

Stefano Costa steko at iosa.it
Sun Jun 18 11:56:06 EDT 2006

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGIS

Sorry for crossposting.

I did some restyling at the UbuntuGIS wiki page so it looks more userfriendly,
and this "make-up" _is still going on_. My idea was to have a place where
Ubuntu GIS users can find some basic info, first on the packages that are
already in the official repos, stable versions.

Then as an add-on we can collect there also instructions for source building,
unofficial snapshot packages, and more.

I hope this can be useful. Thank you.

Steko

--