[GRASS-user] i.vpoints

David Pleydell dpleydel at univ-fcomte.fr
Tue Jun 20 06:49:16 EDT 2006

I just spotted a typo in the second sentence of my previous email. It should have read "The program is displaying our RASTER layers but is not displaying our vector point layers."

I should also mention that we have the same problem on three different machines, two are Dell Xeon workstations (one 64 bit the other 32), the third a Dell Centrino laptop. All are running Debian Etch.

Cheers
Dave