[GRASSLIST:1142] Re: [GRASS-user] New in Grass

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 05:58:32 EDT 2006

Hi Hemanth,
Nice to see more and more Indians on this list.
this article might help you, and more homely,  as it has an indian flavour.
http://freegis.fsf.org.in/grass_geosciencedataset.pdf
GRASS GIS website gives you very good help, for that matter.

Would be very happy If you van mail your details, like field of work
Geography / Geology / Environment etc, and your present project for
which you wish to use GRASS GIS.
Ravi Kumar
Geologist, G.S.I,Hyderabad.

hemant moharir <courtly516 at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,
   I am new in Grass Server.
   I installed Grass 6.0.2 on Centos 4.2.
   After that How create Location and MAPSET.
   How set Projection and Their North,East etc.
Values.
   How show .shp file in Grass server.
   I downloaded spearfish60 but i cant see images in
Grass Server.Please give me steps.