[GRASS-user] GRASS 6.0.2 Debian binaries: when?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Thu Jun 29 14:02:16 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm new to the list and GRASS. I seriously want to start using GRASS on
a regular basis, however, I need "stable" Debian GRASS packages (our IT
dept won't install the testing or unstable ones :-). Anyone has an idea
when GRASS 6.0.2 will be stable for Debian? I'd rather not install 6.0.0
unless it's going to take a long time for 6.0.2 to go stable.

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all&keywords=grass&sourceid=mozilla-search

Thanks a lot,

Alex

http://slashgeo.org
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca