[GRASSLIST:10744] Re: r3.out.v5d

Andrea andrea.iescheck at ufpr.br
Sun Mar 5 16:18:43 EST 2006

Maciek,

I did what you suggested:
Run r3.out.v5d from Grass CLI and import r3.out.v5d output back into Grass.

The file is imported to grass but when I try to visualize it with nviz (the
same way I do with the original file) the nviz panel quits abruptly!
So I think the problem is with the exported file (r3.out.v5d command).

I don´t know any other program able to open vis5d files but I´ll try the
paraview with r3.out.vtk as Markus Neteler suggested.
Thanks
Andrea