[GRASSLIST:10833] Re: v.in.ascii error

Stuart Edwards sedwards2 at cinci.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 18:37:22 EST 2006

About a month ago I started a thread 'v.in.ascii quirk' (Grasslist
10237) and after some backwards and forwards with Maciek Sieczka, he
determined that there was a bug (at least one IMO) and forwarded it
to the developers list.  I've never heard of a resolution. It does
seem that this is a fundamental issue for data input and while I can
now work with the command, it is probably one of the most syntax
sensitive commands for the *nix impaired user to execute.

Stuart Edwards