[GRASSLIST:10839] Problem with r.contour

Michael Rensing michael.rensing at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 8 23:05:54 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm using r.contour to extract contours from a DEM raster. Everything
works fine until I try to do a region over a certain size. Then
r.contour just quits spontaneously. If I run it from the command line,
all it says is "Killed".

I'm sure it's a memory/size problem, and the routine take a long time,
but I just want to set it to work and wait for the response. Is there
anyone who understands r.contour enough who would care to do some
debugging? I'd be happy to work together on this.

Regards,
Michael