[GRASSLIST:42] Re: OpenGis Translation Project Wiki Online

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Mar 13 11:49:58 EST 2006

Ciao Luca,

btw: during the last board of directors meeting of the OSGeo
foundation there was quite some interest in your work.
They wondered if this could become an offer for more
GFOSS projects... and eventually hosted at OSGeo.

Feel free to post this to the <discuss AT mail.osgeo.org>
at https://mail.osgeo.org/ at some point!

Best

 markus

--