[GRASSLIST:90] How can I help?

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:21:54 EST 2006

First, I just finished my Ph.D. I used GRASS extensively in my work.
The new r.rast.arrows feature in CVS alone was a God-send. Thanks to
all the developers who made it possible to do some pretty advanced GIS
in Linux!

So, now that I've settled into the post-doc life, I've got a few hours
in the evening to spend time giving back to the GRASS community. It
seems to me that one thing GRASS could really use is some better free
documentation. The link to documentation from the main page goes to a
"Help!" message and links to a list that hasn't been used much for
years. The GRASS WIKI might be a good place to do this, but the
organization of the wiki is not clear to me. Who is in charge of
documentation and where can I help?

--
David Finlayson