[GRASSLIST:118] Re: making a "true-color" landsat composite

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 01:35:42 EST 2006

Ian,

Thanks for the pointers. In the past, I was not performing any "enhancements"
to the landsat scenes as there were so many of them, and they looked good
enough. However with Markus' latest script, I think that I will re-compile
arizona! good thing that I hadn't started on Nevada yet!

Cheers,

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette