[GRASSLIST:130] Polylining with 1 attribute

Steven Gordon sg at cartagram.com
Wed Mar 15 08:05:34 EST 2006

Answering my own question, it appears that GRASS does NOT polyline
successfully even when there is only 1 attribute in the .dbf file.

When I tried a 1-attribute .dbf, the result was the same: using the
mouse to query on a line segment brought up the Form displaying
nothing for attribute values.

Looks like GRASS cannot create polylines, as Arc software does (which
is to join line segments sharing a common attribute, such as street
name).

   Steven Gordon, President
   Cartagram, LLC
   http://www.cartagram.com