[GRASSLIST:350] Re: GIS.m redraws full map after zoom changes despite SQL query in pl ace

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Mar 24 01:39:55 EST 2006

Eric,

You have hit the compositing bug that has had Glynn and me (or at least me)
stymied for a couple of weeks. You've also found the work around.

I'm happy to announce that with a fresh set of eyes, Cedric helped me debug
this today. I've committed fixed versions of the vector and raster panes to
the cvs today. I'm working through the other layer modules to fix them too
and hope to commit at least some of them tomorrow.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213