[GRASSLIST:423] Re: v.clean and snap feature...

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 27 10:26:25 EST 2006

Ok, now I've been able to re-create the same error as Luca. I've attached a
tiny sceen capture of the lines I used labelled with topology. The red lines
and labels belong to the original lines before snapping, the black
afterwards. As you can see, the bottom red line had nodes only on the
endpoints of the line, so that doesn't explain what happened. The only
workaround I can think of is to extract the parts of the lines you don't
want any snapping to occur on into another vector. Not really satisfactory
for a lot of edits, though.

~ Eric.