[GRASS-user] gentoo grass-6.2.0.ebuild

Emiliano Giovanni Vavassori testina at sssup.it
Thu Nov 2 17:43:49 EST 2006

Il giorno Thu, 2 Nov 2006 18:08:52 +0200, Māris Nartišs
<maris.gis at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> Anyway: please, take look at
> http://cemml.carleton.ca:8080/OGUG/projects/gentoo-grass Maybee it is
> possible to just reuse already existing infrastructure (as possible).

Well, I am subscribed to their ml, but seems to me that there wasn't
any sort of message for months. But that's a good idea, I will bother
them too :)

> Gentoo GIS overlay is not a bad idea, only - where to host it? And
> who will maintain it (there is need for one main person besides
> ebuild devs/testers)?

On where host it, sourceforge.net can be a choice. Some other overlays
are hosted there (for example, Italian Gentoo users overlays).
For the main person, first let's see who wants to partecipate to the
project :)

Thanks again for the ideas,

Emiliano Giovanni Vavassori - http://syntaxerrormmm.altervista.org/

GuIT --- Home page: http://www.guit.sssup.it/

Please, no Word or PowerPoint attachments. Do so only if it's
extremely necessary.