[GRASS-user] GRASS 6.2 / FreeType 2.2 error on Mac OSX

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Nov 4 00:01:21 EST 2006

William,

Something I haven't had a chance to report yet. I tried the newest
frameworks yesterday and there is a problem with gdal. Trying to open a tiff
reports an error of incorrect byte order. Reverting to the gdal framework of
a couple weeks back solves the problem.

This is NOT the issue with Daniel's crashes below, but thought you should
know about it if you are looking at the frameworks.

Could Daniel's problem be an incompatibility with 10.3.9?

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213