[GRASS-user] Compilation failure r.in.xyz on FreeBSD

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Nov 4 12:34:42 EST 2006

I just tried to build today's CVS checkout, and got a compilation failure
in r.in.xyz on my FreeBSD system.  The problem is the last commit changed
the type of the "filesize" variable to off_t, but on FreeBSD it is necessary
to have an explicit include of <sys/types.h> to get the off_t typedef.

Inserting a
 #include <sys/types.h>
immediately before the include of <stdio.h> fixed the problem.